Ad Crucem 3D Carving - The Last Supper
This unique 3D carving of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper is a replica of the great artist's original work completed in 1498 in Milan.
- 13.5 inches wide x 7 inches tall (3/4 inch thick)
- Other sizes available on request.
Adding a custom inscription on the reverse of the plaque makes it a beautiful and memorable gift.
A proof will be sent to you for approval before carving commences.
CNC MILLED - solid white maple or cherry wood with a protective oil finish on the surface. The design is milled with a CNC machine.
- Edges: round over.
- Hanger: D-Rings and wire.
Colors and wood grains may vary from what is shown. Each piece of wood has entirely unique grains and marks.Custom inscription
If you would like a custom inscription included on the plaque's reverse, please let us know in the notes section at checkout. For example, Name, Date, Occasion / Commemoration Message (max 20 words).
Please call us if you would like to include a custom logo or design with the inscription. A $25 customization charge is required to add a logo, symbol, or other design.
Durability & shipping
- The carving is sealed on all sides to provide long-life protection, but it cannot be placed outdoors without protection from the elements. Indoor placement should avoid persistent direct sunlight to avoid fading and UV damage. Avoid high moisture environments.
- Allow two to three weeks for manufacture and delivery. No products in inventory; each is uniquely made from scratch in our Colorado workshop. If you need expedited service, please call Ad Crucem - expediting can usually be managed in one week.
- Shipped in a sturdy box.
These items are made upon order. Please allow two to three weeks for manufacturing and delivery.