Ad Crucem Two Banner Set - Ordinary Time Ornate Cross
SET OF 2 BANNERS FEATURING ORDINARY TIME AFTER TRINITY
"Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 We know that our old self[a] was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. 7 For one who has died has been set free[b]from sin. 8.5 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. 10 For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. 11 So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus." Romans 6:3-11
1 Cor 11: 23-28.5 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.
Heavyweight poplin fabric that is very durable, and fully hemmed with two pole pockets at the top and bottom. It retains its vibrant color and shape whilst also being abrasion, chlorine, and pilling resistant over many years, especially if handled with care. This fabric may be hand washed and steamed.
- It is recommended to use a 1 1/8 dowel for the pole pockets at the top and bottom.
- Dowels are easily available from any of the home improvement stores and Ace Hardware. Select dowels that are straight!
- Sanding with 320 grit sandpaper will prevent any snagging when you slide the dowels into the pole pockets.
- Cut the dowels to the width of the selected banner.
- Insert self-tapping stainless steel eye screws at each end - 3/32" x 7/8" should be adequate.
- Hang the banners with 2.5 mm paracord in a color that most closely matches the hanging wall.
- After cutting the paracord to size, burn the ends with a lighter for a short time to prevent fraying.
- Knot the paracord to the eyelets and adjust the length until both banners are hanging at the same height.