Ad Crucem Advent Banners - Blue
Heavyweight poplin fabric that is very durable, and fully hemmed with two pole pockets at the top and bottom. It retains its vibrant color and shape whilst also being abrasion, chlorine, and pilling resistant over many years, especially if handled with care. This fabric may be hand washed and steamed.
- It is recommended to use a 1 1/8 dowel for the pole pockets at the top and bottom.
- Dowels are easily available from any of the home improvement stores and Ace Hardware. Select dowels that are straight!
- Sanding with 320 grit sandpaper will prevent any snagging when you slide the dowels into the pole pockets.
- Cut the dowels to the width of the selected banner.
- Insert self-tapping stainless steel eye screws at each end - 3/32" x 7/8" should be adequate.
- Hang the banners with 2.5 mm paracord in a color that most closely matches the hanging wall.
- After cutting the paracord to size, burn the ends with a lighter for a short time to prevent fraying.
- Knot the paracord to the eyelets and adjust the length until both banners are hanging at the same height.